For designs that require precision, we offer laser cutting and engraving services with our in-house laser machines. Typical projects include architectural models, signs, jewelry, robotics and more. Your creativity is the limit! Just fill out the form and we will get back to you within 1 business day. You may also walk in and place an order in-person at our Manhattan location.
About the Process
We cut your artwork on our machines with the files provided. All files will be cut as-is, so please double check your designs carefully. Remember to specify quantities as well as material color and thickness. Have multiple files you need to send us? No problem, just zip them up or email them to us directly.
At this time, we cut only acrylic up to a maximum of 1/2" thick. Jobs will be cut or engraved with the masking material in-place unless noted otherwise. For quality control purposes, we can not accept customer-provided material for cutting and can only use material that we provide.
- All files must be in a vector outline format. File types may be EPS, PDF, Adobe Illustrator AI or CorelDraw CDR. Note that these formats can also contain raster graphics instead of vector graphics, so not all files of these types can be accepted.
- Raster formats such as JPG, PNG or BMP can not be accepted for laser work.
- Lines should be hairline width or the thinnest possible (0.25 pt. or less).
- Cutting lines should be in black while scored lines should be in red.
- Any areas to be engraved should have a red color fill with no outlines.
- If there is any text, it must be converted to outlines.
- Artwork must be actual size (1:1 scale). We can not scale your artwork because of the possibility of elements shifting out of place. You may also provide dimensions within the file so that we can check that the file is properly sized.
- Maximum page size is 28″ x 40″.
Please see our example file to get an idea of how to format your file for laser work.